I gave it one last good push last night and I drew a whopping 251 frames! Albeit, I was nearly up all night doing it, but I did get it done. I would’ve ended it earlier but I really wanted to get to the part of the song where the lyric goes “Face!!!” In the section right before that I only show words so that area was pretty quick and easy.
In the end I finished the week off with a total of 650 frames of material. 27 seconds. Not too bad, if you ask me. Even though, there are plenty of mistakes and timing problems, I’m pretty happy with the results and I’m looking forward to finishing the whole song. At the same time I’m looking forward to taking a break from the whiteboard for a little while.
Enjoy the show :)
|Content and site protected by Cloudsafe365|